If you saw the last post with the dust processor and wall, I didn't stop there.
The back corner was now cleared out of the old dust collector which means I had a full wall that had some potential. Bought myself a framing nailer and learned the ways to frame a wall. The wall space was a perfect 16ft wide between beams which allows the wall to be free standing.
The tool crib. Needs to be updated as I found out, I have way more "toolage" than slots at the moment. Will end up designing a tool crib like the paint racks I have set up, angled out and stacked. I never did finish the pneumatic automatic tool changer.